250rpm 240V 96mm through bore slip ring
Slip ring is a device used to make one or more continuous electrical connections from points in a stationary unit to points in a rotating section. it can provide continuous or intermittent rotation while transmitting power and data, it help to simplify operation, improve application performance, and eliminate risk of damage to wiring between movable parts.
Slip rings are widely used in rotating antennas, rotary couplings, cord reels ,heavy duty machines, farm machines, Cranes, CCTV, inspection cameras, strain, temperature surveys, shaft torque, bending measurements, medical devices, automations and anywhere electrical current and signal data needs to be coupled to a rotating or reciprocating point. Applications for slip rings vary from commercial and consumer products along with specialized scientific and military uses.
Slip rings are supplied in a variety of sizes, number of tracks and current ratings and are custom made to meet the specific requirements of each application. Signal and power tracks are often combined on the same slip ring.
Sinofee specializes in the revolving solution, we can can tailored the unique solution according to your application demands. we are working closely with our customers to offer our best and afordable solutions for them.
The 240V 250rpm 96 mm through bore slip ring (below called SCI69 series) uses our unique fiber brush technology which offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts, including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low noise, electrical and low contact wear rates.
- Super compact design
- Modular design
- Durable & long working life
- Maintenance free
- Custom for special applications
- Protection class: I.P. 51 sealing
- Temperature: -20°C to+60°C
- Operating speed: 0-250RPM
- Contact materials: Precious Metal
- Housing: Plastic/Metal
- Leads length: 250mm each end
- Rated current: 5A/10A/15A/RING
- Rated voltage: 240VAC/DC
- Dielectric strength: 500VAC, 50Hz
- Insulation resistance: ≥ 1000MΩ@500VDC
- Dynamic resistance: ≤ 35mΩ
- Precision rotary equipment
- Semiconductor handling systems
- Camera systems
- Previous Product:500rpm 90mm through bore slip ring